Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
Take Educators Credit Union with you wherever you go with our Mobile App.
Mobile Banking allows you to:
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Check your account balance
- Make loan payments
- Make deposits
- Access ECU’s Bill Pay service (if enrolled)
It’s easy to use, all you need is a smartphone!
Download the ECU App in the Apple App® Store or Google Play™ store today. Search for Educators Credit Union.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does it cost anything to download the ECU App?
No, the ECU App is free.
Do you have to be enrolled in Online Banking in order to access your account via Mobile banking?
No, you can actually enroll for Online banking with the App.
Can I download the ECU App to my iPad or tablet?
Yes, you can download the ECU App to your iPad or tablet.
DEPOSIT CHECKS IN A SNAP WITH REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
Skip the trip to a branch and deposit your checks anytime, anywhere with your mobile device.
It's simple and safe!
Step 1: Log into your ECU mobile banking app. Click Check Deposit in the Menu.
Step 2: Endorse the check you want to deposit with RDC. Sign your name and put "For Remote Deposit Only at Educators Credit Union"
Step 3: Select the account, type the amount and then snap a photo of the front and back of your check.
Step 4: Confirm the account and amount and then click Deposit.
Download our mobile app today to start depositing checks!
Check Image Tips:
- Make sure "For Remote Deposit Only at Educators Credit Union" is written in the endorement section on the back of the check
- Make sure all required parties have endorsed the endorsement section on the back of the check
- Place check on a flat surface when taking the picture
- Make sure the background is a good contrast color to the check
- Make sure the entire check appears in the photo box
- Checks can only be deposited to your Savings, Checking or Money Market accounts.
- Checks deposited with RDC are not immediately credited to your account.
- The daily cut-off time is 3 p.m. Checks deposited before 3 p.m. will be credited to your account the same business day after 3 p.m.. Checks deposited with RDC after 3 p.m. will be credited the next business day after 3 p.m.
- We will only notify you by email if your check is rejected. Please make sure that you keep your email address up to date in Online Banking.