Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
It's simple and safe!
Step 1: Log into your ECU mobile banking app. Click Check Deposit in the Menu.
Step 2: Endorse the check you want to deposit. Sign your name and put "For Remote Deposit Only at Educators Credit Union"
Step 3: Select the account, type the amount and then snap a photo of the front and back of your check.
Step 4: Confirm the account and amount and then click Deposit.
Download our mobile app today to start depositing checks!
- Make sure "For Remote Deposit Only at Educators Credit Union" is written in the endorsement section on the back of the check
- Make sure all required parties have endorsed the endorsement section on the back of the check
- Place check on a flat surface when taking the picture
- Make sure the background is a good contrast color to the check
- Make sure the entire check appears in the photo box
- Checks can only be deposited to your Savings, Checking or Money Market accounts.
- Checks deposited with RDC are not immediately credited to your account.
- The daily cut-off time is 3 p.m. Checks deposited before 3 p.m. will be credited to your account the same business day after 3 p.m.. Checks deposited with RDC after 3 p.m. will be credited the next business day after 3 p.m.
- We will only notify you by email if your check is rejected. Please make sure that you keep your email address up to date in Online Banking.