Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
We are looking for individuals to join our team! Qualified individuals should have a great work ethic and meet the listed qualifications. View our current job listings below and fill out an application.
Current Career Opportunities
PART-TIME TELLER POSITION –
Tellers must be able to receive and process financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments accurately and efficiently in order to build member confidence and trust. In this position, Tellers are also responsible for identifying fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the Credit Union, maintaining a balanced and accurate teller drawer at all times, contributing to a positive team environment, and consistently seeking to build member relationships by demonstrating outstanding member service.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Confidence in handling large amounts of cash with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to multi-task while performing detailed financial transactions.
- Initiative to learn and understand the products and services available to members.
- Excellent communication skills required to effectively resolve member issues with patience, empathy, and tact.
- Strong math and computer skills are essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be available Monday through Saturday. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical. EOE
To fill out and submit an employment application online, please scan the QR code below. Thank you.