Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
Educators Credit Union has partnered with College Ave Student Loans to provide a simple application and a personalized loan experience for undergraduates, graduates and parents.
Get the money you need to reach your higher education goals. After considering all your federal loans, scholarships and grants, you may still have a gap you need to cover for your total college costs.
- Build a repayment plan that fits your budget
- Easy online application – instant credit decision
- No origination or prepayment fees
Applying with a cosigner may help you qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.
Student Loan Refinancing Options
Fixed and Variable Rate Student Loan Refinancing for College Graduates by Educators Credit Union and College Ave Student Loans
College Ave offers Student Loan Refinancing for graduates. Refinancing your existing student loans can reduce your monthly payment and even the total cost of your loan. Plus, combining multiple loans into one loan can make repayment easier and simplify your life.
- You may save money with a lower interest rate
- Simplify your life with one easy monthly payment by combining multiple loans into one single loan
- Refinance a single loan or several existing loans