We are looking for individuals to join our team! Qualified individuals should have a great work ethic and meet the listed qualifications. View our current job listings below and fill out an application.
Current Career Opportunities
FULL-TIME TELLER POSITION – LAKE SHORE BRANCH
Tellers must be able to receive and process financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments accurately and efficiently in order to build member confidence and trust. In this position, Tellers are also responsible for identifying fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the Credit Union, maintaining a balanced and accurate teller drawer at all times, contributing to a positive team environment, and consistently seeking to build member relationships by demonstrating outstanding member service.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Confidence in handling large amounts of cash with accuracy and efficiency.
• Ability to multi-task while performing detailed financial transactions.
• Initiative to learn and understand the products and services available to members.
• Excellent communication skills required to effectively resolve member issues with patience, empathy, and tact.
• Strong math and computer skills are essential.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Must be available Monday through Saturday. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Educators Credit Union, please print out an application and bring it to:
Educators Credit Union
501 W. State Hwy 6
Waco, TX 76710
Satisfactory credit is required. Equal Opportunity Employer.